CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 February 2012

Baby Shower Gift

There seems to be a huge baby boom this year and I've found myself in the situation of having 17 friends who are having babies within these next 4 months.  I know crazy right?!  But hey, I'm one of them too, so here's to beautiful 2012 babies!

Anyway, I have been trying to think of cute ideas for gifts for them and this is one I came up with.  No they are not cupcakes.....(although I'm sure most of us pregnant ladies wouldn't say no to a cupcake! Well, I wouldn't!) Let me show you what's inside:



Isn't it just so cute!!  They are really easy to make too.


To make a baby shower cupcake gift you will need

~ 4 onesies (any colour you like)
~ 2/4 headbands, flowers or cute little shoes!
~ Ribbon
~ 1 Cup cake box
~ 4 Cup cake baking cups

Instructions

~ Open your onesies and fold in half
~ Lay the headband in the middle of the onesie (making sure the flower is at the top) and roll up
~ Secure with ribbon
~ Put in cup cake baking cup and then into box
~ Repeat till box is full

Its seriously that easy and that cute too!  I love it. 

2 comments: