CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 February 2012

Traffic Light

To my surprise when I was called into Primary, not many of the children actually knew the song Our Primary Colours!  So I made some fun word sticks and this Primary Traffic Light.  Since it was for Primary I decided to change the green light to blue.  Every time the Red Light shone the primary children didn't sing, the orange light they hummed and the blue light they sang loud.   It helped them learn the words of the song and they had fun too.  Double bonus!



To make the Primary traffic light you will need:

~ 2 pieces of large black card stock
~ Red, blue & yellow gift bags or coloured plastic sheets
~ Tape or Glue

Instructions

~ Cut out the 3 circles in both pieces of black card stock, starting with the middle one first to keep everything symmetrical.
~ Tape or glue the coloured paper to one of the pieces of card stock
~ Glue together both card stocks
~ And you're done!

Nice and simple I know...they're the type of craft projects I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment