CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 March 2012

Blue & Gold Banquet - Survivor

It's now time to catch up on my blogging.  These past 2 weeks have been really busy for me and what with Matthias being away and just getting back yesterday, things are practically back to normal!  So what have I been up to you may ask....well for those of you who don't know Matthias is the Cubmaster for our ward and this Tuesday just gone was our Blue & Gold Banquet.  Unfortunately Matthias did miss it, because work had him out of town, but I went up in his absence instead.  I always love working on big projects and so was grateful that I could help out with this one too.
As this months theme was Resourcefulness Matthias decided to go with a survivor theme.  That's when I set off getting creative....

Our invites were in empty water bottles (like a message in a bottle!) The boys thought they awesome!  We even made the paper look old!

Here are some photographs of the evening and the decorations.  If you would like more information on what we did just contact me!









My awesome cake I made and then left at home!  Yes, pregnancy brain strikes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment