CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 February 2012

Diaper/Wipes Holder

For those of you who know me I like to be coordinated, with pretty much everything!  So I took on another much quicker sewing project this time.  A diaper/wipes holder to go in my bag, so I don't have to take out the whole big diaper bag all the time!  Isn't it cute!! :) And seriously people, it was so stinking easy, I thought I had done it wrong!  But it turns out I didn't!




I have to admit I didn't measure anything and I just used a video guide from youtube to make it.  It too all of 5 minutes!  Honestly!!  I can write the basics you will  need then I will add the link to the video.

To make a diaper/wipes holder you will need:

~ 1/4 yard of back material
~ 1/4 yard of front material
~ Sew on Velcro
~ Basics: scissors, cotton and sewing machine!

Instructions

Here is the website I used.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdf0QwGIRNM

If anyone would like a template, just email me and I can send you the one I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment