CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

08 June 2012

Pirate Party

My oldest boy just turned 3 a month ago (yes, I am playing 'catch up', after having a baby things tend to get left for a little!) and asked if I would do him a Pirate Party!  I have to admit I took a lot of my ideas from Fickle Pickle, but had I blast doing it all.  The kiddos seemed to enjoy themselves too.  As I have done loads of writing on here today already I thought that I would just post pictures and the link to Fickle Pickles site: http://befickle.blogspot.com/2011/01/pirate-parrrty.html









Most of my purchases were from Oriental Trading and Party City.  There are so many pirate things out there its actually hard to stop buying!  My one GREAT find was those inflatable pirate swords...I go them for 42c each through a store on amazon!  Talk about a great buy! And they were a hit with the kids too. 

We played a treasure hunt game, where they earned their party favours; pass the canon ball (a spin on the English party game, pass the parcel) and dig for treasure. Most of all the ideas, I took from Fickle Pickle, so I'm not going to repeat them again, just check out her blog....its awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment