CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

26 June 2012

Father's Day Gifts

So believe it or not I've actually found some time to update my blogs....crazy I know, what with our house currently looking like this:

Yes, boxes everywhere.  Thankfully they are being loaded up right now by the movers, so things are actually happening.  'Unfortunately' we can't help so we just have to sit around the house and wait,...yes it is a little tedious but it gives me a chance to catch up on what we did for Father's Day! 

I'm sure lots of people have done most of these ideas but I thought I would post pictures anyway.  Plus I think they are pretty self explanitory, so here's what we did:


I just loved the idea for this tie!  I get it from another website (sorry I can't remember which one) but I did change it slightly and handstitched the felt hands on and wrote "Daddy's love TIES us all together" on it!



I got the wooden letters from hobby lobby, but you can purchase them from Walmart, Michaels etc...  (Be warned if your kiddos are anything like my boys this cute picture frame WILL take longer than 10 minutes to do.....Disclaimer: I do not take blame for hours of time and hundreds of pictures taken!  But I do promise you will get the right shots in the end! :)


Just because we know daddy loves chocolate we did this cute jar full of Herseys Kisses!



If you have any questions on what I did or how just email me!!! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment