CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

08 June 2012

A Little Break!

Everyone is in need of a little break now and again and I know that I've only just caught up on my 'things I do' blog but I have good reasons. As some of you may know 11 weeks ago I gave birth to a handsome baby boy and ever since then I've been playing catch up.  He's totally worth it though, don't you think!


Anyway, I am writing because I will be 'out of action' for this blog anyway, for the next few months, as I doubt I will have time for crafting as we are on the move.  Yes, we will be leaving our lovely home in San Antonio, for pasture much more green in beautiful Hawaii. (Are you jealous yet?!) Okay that really wasn't my intent, to make you jealous, but I just wanted my readers (all 4 of you!) to know that I won't be blogging here for a little while.  I have some cute Father's Day things that I will be doing and will try and post them on here before I go, but there are no guarantees.  So have a great summer....and I will post again when we're settled in Hawaii!  Aloha!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment