CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 March 2012

Tick-Tack-Toe


As I am pretty sure that most of my Senior Primary know most of the songs for our Primary presentation, I decided to see how much they know and what I need to help them with.  So this week we are playing tick-tack-toe.  Behind each number is a question about the different songs in the presentation. I will split the primary into 2 teams.  A team gets to pick a number, and you read the question on the card to them.  When they get it right they sing the song and get to replace the number with the X or O.  If they get the question wrong then the other team have a chance to answer it.  I'll let you know how much they enjoy it when  I've done it ~ although games generally go down pretty well....so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Heehee, games ALWAYS go down well!
    Are you teaching then? x

    ReplyDelete