CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 March 2012

Burp Cloths


I decided to make these cute burp cloths for the baby.  I was excited because I knew that it would be an easy quick sewing project and since sewing is what I seem to want to do lately, I thought it would be perfect.  I even included Noah, he chose the 4 pieces of material...he was really excited to do so, hence we have Superman, Mickey Mouse, Trains and then one with Giraffe's on.  I did one side flannel and the other side terry cloth.




To make these super cute burp cloths you will need

~ 27" x 10" Flannel cloth (if you're making these for a little girl there are endless of great choices of material.)
~ 27" x 10" Terry Cloth (any colour)
~ Matching thread
~ Pins
~ Iron and Ironing Board
~ Sewing Machine ;)

Instructions

~ Pin together the terry cloth and flannel, right sides together
~ Sew all the way round, leaving a 4"/5" gap
~ Pull the material right side up
~ Iron
~ Hand or machine sew gap together (I used the sewing machine, it was quicker!)
~ Sew a 2" seam around the burp cloth to finish (optional, but I think it completes them!)

Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment